This should be interesting. My mind runs a mile a minute, so narrowing down the 7 things I think about a lot and want to include here will be a bit of a task. Here goes nothing:
- Procreation – I think about having another kid often – daily, to be honest. But it’s not in the “I absolutely want to have another child” way. It’s in the “I think another child, but I’m not sure I’m up for it” way. Some days I know for certain I want to experience pregnancy, birth and “new” motherhood again, but other days I’m ready to get my tubes tied!
- My career – I think about what I’ll be doing in the future — who I’ll be working with, what I’ll be doing, etc. I have a general idea of what I’m interested in, but whether life works it out that way remains to be seen.
- COM’s future – I think this is completely natural. What parent doesn’t think about their child’s future? I let my mind wander often about what her personality will be like, what she’ll like doing, and who she’ll grow up to be. I just want her to be happy, so I try to do all I can now to ensure that.
- My relationship – He and I have a strange history, very much back and forth/up and down. I think we’re both much more committed to it this time around, but also more cautious. It sounds strange, but it works. In any case, I think about it a lot because I wonder where things will take us.
- Graduation – I’m over grad school, so I can’t wait for the end of this semester. Post-graduate life … I can’t even fathom. It’ll be sweet, no?
- Food. I think about what I want to eat, what I want to cook, what food shows I want to watch, etc. Don’t judge me.